MDAS-9 Collision Warning
is a collision avoidance system that reduces the number and chances of accidents. is installed inside the windscreen and provides audible and optical warnings to the driver in the event of imminent danger of collisions. There is also a built-in video recording feature. This way you can also see what is going on rolling stock while driving at no extra cost.
▪ Detects pedestrians, bicycles and motorcycles with the PCW function.
▪ Two-way cable tunnels help make the interior look like a real ADAS in commercial and passenger cars.
▪ Supports integration with FMS via RS-232 and CAN communication.
▪ Records for more than 12 hours with a 64 GB microSD card
▪ Supports various accessories, including contactless CAN reader, vibration warning device, etc.
Technical specifications :
-CPE: Cortex A7 quad-core (Linux version 3.1)
-Front camera: 1280 x 720
-Rear camera: 1280 x 720 (optional)
-: Power: DC 10V ~ 24V, MAX 36V
-DVR: spec memory supported microSD card 4 ~ 64 GB
-Recording mode: Loop / Event / User (in MP4 file)
- Input / Output: Micro 5pin USB port, MicroSD card slot, GPS port, video output
- Temperature: Operations -20 ℃ ~ 70 ℃, Storage -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
-PCWPedestrian Collision Warning (PCW) Pedestrian Collision Warning Provides a warning to the driver in critical situations when a pedestrian-cyclist is driving in the direction of travel.
-FCWForward Collision Warning (FCW) Collision Warning
Provides a warning to the driver in critical situations when there is a possibility of a collision with the vehicle in front of him. Night stable operation of FCW- in complete darkness, and all other light and weather conditions. Heavy rain and fog - consistent FCW performance even in heavy rain, heavy snow and dense fog Excellent motorcycle detection and tracking capabilities
-LDWLane DepartureWarning (LDW) Lane Departure Warning Provides a warning to the driver to regain direction when the vehicle inadvertently leaves the lane.
- SLRS peed Limit Recognition (SLR) (Optional) Speed limit recognition Recognizes speed limit signs and provides speed limit warnings
-SDA Safety Distance Alarm (SDA) A distance safety alarm for the driver's attention to maintain a safe distance with the front vehicle by alerting the driver.
-FPWForward Proximity Warning (FWP) Proximity Warning at. front Attracts the driver's attention to maintain a safe distance with the front vehicle by alerting the driver.
-FVSAFront Vehicle Start Alarm (FVSA) Starting Alarm
Notify the driver if the front vehicle has started to move forward from speed 0 (status completely stopped) and the host vehicle is not moving within 2 seconds.
-DVRHD Dual Digital Video Recording (DVR) HDDigital video recording - parking is not supported. He shoots scenes before and after the accident along with direct accidents. The DVR function records data to a micro SD card every minute in a loop.
File name format: 20150601_063903_N (Datum_Time_Type)
1.Normal mode: record videos regularly.
2. Event Mode: When the gravitational force sensor detects the event.
3. User mode: Records before and after pressing the center button.
4. The MRV-21 viewer works normally on computers with 2GHzCPUin2GB RAM
5. Total number of recording hours (approx.): 16GB / 4h, 32GB / 8h, 64GB / 15h